Program to honor U.S. airmen who served during World War II
Graham to host 45th band fest
Mechanicsburg Homecoming Royalty
Pets of the Week
For the love of horses: Woman overcame polio as child by horseback riding therapy
- Program to honor U.S. airmen who served during World War II - 12:39 pm
- Graham to host 45th band fest - 10:00 pm
- Mechanicsburg Homecoming Royalty - 9:50 pm
- Village to flush hydrants Aug. 26 - 3:59 pm
- M’burg board to bring on school resource officer - 11:42 am
- Pets of the Week - 11:14 am
- Mechanicsburg war hero to be recognized Saturday - 10:50 am
- For the love of horses: Woman overcame polio as child by horseback riding therapy - 10:16 am
- Triad brings on new staff - 10:16 am
- Breast Friends Forever raise funds for camisoles - 10:16 am
- Council discusses wastewater treatment project - 10:16 am
- Junior fair board advisor continues through retirement - 10:16 am
- Then and Now: West Main, Mechanicburg - 10:16 am
- What GMO labeling means for storage, distribution - 10:16 am
- One corny mascot: ‘Brutus’ corn image shows off Farm Science Review technology - 10:16 am
- Madden Road Music Fest is Saturday - 4:24 pm
- Columbia Gas urges safe digging around lines - 11:47 am
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:47 pm
- Champaign County home repair assistance available - 4:47 pm
- All invited to Friends of the Library meeting - 4:02 pm
- Barely Used Pet - 3:10 pm
- Animal Welfare League - 3:07 pm
- Fire district board signs off on events coverage - 2:37 pm
- HEAP Summer Crisis Program begins - 1:02 pm
- ESC approves staff contracts - 1:01 pm
- View Story - 1:01 pm
- PAWS Animal Shelter - 1:01 pm
- Local News Briefs - 11:56 am
- Triad High School Honor Roll - 5:22 pm
- Animal Welfare League - 4:29 pm
- Barely Used Pet - 4:29 pm
- Mechanicsburg Middle School Honor Roll - 4:29 pm
- M’burg student earns CCRTA scholarship - 4:29 pm
- Local native finds calling overseas - 4:28 pm updated: 4:29 pm.
- PAWS Animal Shelter - 4:28 pm
- KTH to begin expansion projects - 5:35 pm updated: 5:35 pm.
- Student News of Area Interest - 5:22 pm
- United Way offers nonprofit board training - 4:21 pm
- DAR holds grave-marking ceremonies - 4:21 pm
- ‘Gloria – The Musical’ returning to Gloria Theatre - 4:21 pm
- Women can schedule mammogram without referral - 4:21 pm
- Oak Grove Church reunion planned - 4:21 pm
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial on display June 9-13 - 9:42 pm
- Mix and match seeds in London - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Take precautions against mosquitoes and ticks - 9:44 pm
- Ohioans invited to enjoy weekend of free fishing - 9:44 pm
- Triad board may refinance building project funds - 9:44 pm
- Clark County Master Gardeners host plant sale - 9:44 pm
- Barely Used Pets - 9:44 pm
- Village establishes records commission - 9:44 pm
Breast Friends Forever raise funds for camisoles
Breast Friends Forever of Champaign County donated a check of $427.50 to the Breast Cancer Endowment Fund, which will provide camisoles to Champaign C...
Council discusses wastewater treatment project
NORTH LEWISBURG – Council received an update on the wastewater treatment plant project during Tuesday’s regular meeting.Mayor Cheryl Holli...
Junior fair board advisor continues through retirement
This year’s fair marked the fourth year Brian Cordial has served as Champaign County Junior Fair Board advisor.Cordial retired from the Urbana P...
Then and Now: West Main, Mechanicburg
Editor’s note: The Champaign County Historical Society is sharing with readers a collection of “Then and Now” photos of the area.In ...
What GMO labeling means for storage, distribution
LONDON - Foods with labels indicating they were made with genetically modified ingredients are coming soon to a grocery store near you. But what are t...
One corny mascot: ‘Brutus’ corn image shows off Farm Science Review technology
NOTE: The field where the image of Brutus Buckeye can be seen is off of State Route 38, about 2 miles north of I-70. A video showing the field is onli...
M’burg trio named 1st team All-Ohio
A trio of Mechanicsburg football players has been named first-team All-Ohio in Division VI.Junior quarterback Kaleb Romero, jusnior defensive lineman ...
Marion Local nips M’burg, 9-7
BELLEFONTAINE – In the end, it came down to a yard here, or two there.Top-seeded Marion Local rallied to defeat second-seeded Mechanicsburg, 9-7...
Indians pound Williamsburg
MECHANICSBURG – Unbeaten Mechanicsburg wore all-black uniforms on Saturday, which was fitting, as it was lights out for the visiting Williamsbur...
Romero, Indians pummel Tigers
WEST LIBERTY – It was all Mechanicsburg right from the opening kickoff Friday night as the Indians rolled over rival West Liberty-Salem, 44-0, t...
Mechanicsburg blanks NW, 35-0
MECHANICSBURG — Phil Cook scored a couple of early touchdowns to put Mechanicsburg ahead of Northwestern and the Indians cruised to a 35-0 victo...
Mary Kathryn Elizabeth Brugger, Urbana, and Robert Wesley Dean, Mechanicsburg, were wed at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Norwood, on May 14 a...
Spencer James Allen HuffmanSpencer James Allen Huffman was born June 5, 2016, at 9:55 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces and measuring 20 inches at th...
Murrays celebrate 60th
David and Doris (Mattox) Murray celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 10. They were married June 10, 1956, by the Rev. Richard Johnson at ...
Thomases celebrate 50th
Gary and Patricia (Davis) Thomas of Cable will celebrate their 50th anniversary with a party from 5 to 8 p.m. June 18 at 4420 E. state Route 29, Urban...
Annette Price of Dayton announces the engagement of her daughter Chelsea Price of Urbana to Thomas Vaughan III of Urbana.The bride-elect graduated fro...
Gavers celebrate 40th
Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Gaver of Mechanicsburg celebrated their 40th anniversary Nov. 29, 2015.They are the parents of a son, Zachary.Both Mr. and Mrs. Ga...
Garden Club reminisced
Reprinted from the Telegram, September 25, 1975Goshen Garden Club Memories RecalledWith past presidents as special guests, members of the Goshen Garde...
CCPA auction to raise funds for local preservation
It is back. The Décor and More Auction is back. The auction is the first of several fundraising events that the CCPA holds every year. It will be...
Madison-Champaign ESC preschool classrooms receive 5-Star ratings
The Madison-Champaign ESC is proud to announce that each of our preschool classrooms have been audited by ODE’s Step Up To Quality efforts and h...
Mechanicsburg Christmas was one to remember
The 2015 Christmas in the Village was one of the best, and warmest, yet!The Board of Our Towne Mechanicsburg (OTM) would like to extend our sincere th...
Village missing Keller since ‘97
Reprinted from The Telegram, Dec. 10, 1997“Mechanicsburg loses friend in Keller”By Dean ShipleyTelegram Staff WriterIf Mechanicsburg resid...
Boomer Blog: May the Force of the New Year be with us
I am not well-versed in the basics or the minutiae of the Star Wars franchise. More than one nephew will cringe to hear that I occasionally confuse St...