New EMS equipment takes load off
Pets of the Week
Ohio Division of Wildlife teaches Cedar Bog visitors to attract wildlife
Friends of the Mechanicsburg Public Library offer several programs
Pets of the Week
- Tri-County Jail acquires body scanner to find drugs - 6:09 pm
- New EMS equipment takes load off - 4:54 pm
- Ohio State University, others embark on Ohio Bee Atlas project - 1:04 pm
- Pets of the Week - 1:04 pm
- Ohio Division of Wildlife teaches Cedar Bog visitors to attract wildlife - 1:04 pm
- Triad Distinguished Alumni Committee honors Ralph Coleman Jr. - 1:04 pm
- Oasis officially open and serving - 1:04 pm
- Student News of Area Interest - 11:27 am
- Friends of the Mechanicsburg Public Library offer several programs - 11:27 am
- Pets of the Week - 11:27 am
- Village seeks funds for building upgrades - 11:27 am
- M’burg board approves staff actions - 11:27 am
- Ohio Hi-Point satellite programs expand opportunities - 11:27 am
- 2017 Spring Fishing & Lake Guide - 11:27 am
- Mitchell Hills celebrates National Volunteer Week - 11:27 am
- Farmers markets open up shop starting in May - 11:27 am
- Mechanicsburg Public Library seeks photos, info of military personnel - 1:50 pm
- Don Knotts’ daughter to perform locally - 1:50 pm
- Class appointed to village council - 1:50 pm
- U.S. 36 roadwork won’t affect access - 1:50 pm
- Parrish, Ramsey graduate from AgriPOWER class - 4:15 pm
- Our Towne M’burg Summer Celebration comes in July - 4:15 pm
- Head Start preschool now enrolling for fall - 4:15 pm
- Mechanicsburg Police Department hopes to raise funds to get K9 - 4:15 pm
- Student News of Area Interest - 4:15 pm
Village seeks funds for building upgrades
WOODSTOCK – In hopes of bringing the Woodstock Municipal Building’s restroom and entrance ramp into compliance with the Americans with Dis...
M’burg board approves staff actions
The Mechanicsburg Exempted Village Schools board approved several coaches and other staff appointments April 10.The board hired High School Football H...
Ohio Hi-Point satellite programs expand opportunities
The Ohio Hi-Point Career Center satellite program began fall of 2004 when Graham Local Schools and OHP partnered to expand access to career-technical ...
2017 Spring Fishing & Lake Guide
Spring is here and it’s time to dig out your fishing gear from the garage or basement and get to your favorite nearby fishing hole to drop a lin...
Mitchell Hills celebrates National Volunteer Week
MOOREFIELD TWP. – In celebration of National Volunteer Week, April 23-29, the Mitchell Hills Club (MHC), a not-for-profit family recreation and ...
Indians fall in region final
SIDNEY – Marion Local used a sharp passing game to beat Mechanicsburg, 26-15, on Friday in the Division VI, Region 24 final at Sidney Memorial S...
Stapleton signs intent
LIMA, Ohio – Elysha Stapleton was among the signees recently introduced on the campus of the University of Northwestern Ohio. Stapleton, a Mecha...
Indians roll over Greeneview
MECHANICSBURG – The Indians were all over Greeneview from the opening kickoff Friday night, racing away to a 40-7 victory in what served as the ...
Indians spoil Cardinals’ homecoming
NORTH LEWISBURG – Mechanicsburg was all over Triad from the opening snap and spoiled homecoming for the Cardinals with a 49-0 victory on Friday ...
Indians push more athletes to state
TROY – Mechanicsburg made sure David Harvey wasn’t going to be alone at the state track and field meet next week.The Indians qualified a h...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Davises celebrate 50th
Mr. and Mrs. Frank Davis of Mechanicsburg will celebrate their 50th anniversary Oct. 29. They were married on that date in 1966 by the Rev. Fox.The Da...
Chloe Marie TaylorChloe Marie Taylor was born Sept. 9, 2016, at 10:49 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces and measuring 20 inches, at Springfield Region...
Davises celebrate 50th
Mr. and Mrs. Frank Davis of Mechancisburg will celebrate their 50th anniversary Oct. 29. They were married on that date in 1966 by the Rev. Fox.The Da...
Simpsons celebrate 60th
Mr. and Mrs. Jack Simpson of Mechanicsburg will celebrate their 60th anniversary July 6. They were married on that date in 1956 by the Rev. Tom Taylor...
Howleys celebrate 30th
Mark and Jacqueline Howley of Mechanicsburg will celebrate their 30th anniversary July 6. They were married on that date in 1986 by the Rev. Tom Mauso...
Steel yourself: ‘Tis the season for sweet treats
Question: I don’t usually have much of a sweet tooth, but during the holidays I tend to go overboard on cookies and other baked goods at parties...
Boomer Blog: Of dungarees and record hops
Another one of those photos recently came up on Facebook - the kind that shows an item from the past, with instructions to “share” upon re...
Mental Illness Awareness Week is October 2-8
The National Alliance on Mental Illness announces that Oct. 2-8 is “National Mental Illness Awareness Week.”In 1990, the U.S. Congress est...
Test dairy, nutrition IQ with MyPlate quizzes
Question: My son, who is 11, says that since butter is made from milk, it should be counted as a dairy food. I know that it’s not dairy, but can...
Boomer Blog: It’s the first day of school for everyone
For sixty some years of my life, the best day of any year was the first day of school. I enjoyed holidays, but the annual highlight was always the day...
WTC History Reviewed
“WTC History Presented in Review”Reprinted From The Telegram March 3, 1966WTC History Presented in ReviewThe Woman’s Tourist Club me...