Seniors receive Honda-Ohio State Math Medal
Mburg 5th grader wins Holiday Card contest
Pets of the Week
Pets of the Week
New venture paying off for DAV, VFW
- Ohioan modifies go-carts as unusual therapy for the disabled - 4:30 pm
- Seniors receive Honda-Ohio State Math Medal - 4:30 pm
- Mburg 5th grader wins Holiday Card contest - 4:30 pm
- Pets of the Week - 4:30 pm
- County health organizations discuss improvement plan - 7:00 pm
- Mechanicsburg Middle recognized as ‘Momentum’ awardee - 6:47 pm
- TCC Verizon launching corporate giving program in Urbana - 6:47 pm
- Mechanicsburg High School Honor Rolls - 6:47 pm
- Local schools receive award for test gains - 6:47 pm
- Horses to take over downtown Nov. 25 - 6:46 pm
- Neer is 3rd overall individual in judging contest - 6:46 pm
- Pets of the Week - 6:46 pm
- Memorial Health adds second office in Urbana - 9:43 am
- New venture paying off for DAV, VFW - 10:43 am
- Births - 10:43 am
- Oak Grove celebrates 60th anniversary - 10:43 am
- M’burg Middle School honor roll - 10:43 am
- Triad Middle School honor roll and perfect attendance - 10:43 am
- Steam, roast vegetables to retain nutrients - 10:43 am
- ACA marketplace changes mean fewer choices for Ohioans - 10:43 am
- Village, township address portable radio issue - 3:20 pm
- State of the Plate dinner highlights locally grown food - 3:20 pm
- Date set for annual Mechanicsburg Fire & EMS gathering - 3:19 pm
- Triad board selects architect - 12:07 pm
- Pets of the Week - 12:07 pm
Horses to take over downtown Nov. 25
An ever-growing cavalry will be participating in the second annual Urbana Holiday Horse Parade at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 25, to make sure Santa arr...
Neer is 3rd overall individual in judging contest
MECHANICSBURG - Maggie Neer competed at the North American International Livestock Exposition in the Senior Collegiate Livestock Judging Contest. This...
Pets of the Week
PAWS Animal Shelter (cat)Open your heart and home to adorable Hilda. She has a cute heart-shaped mark on her side. Hilda is definitely a sweetheart. S...
Memorial Health adds second office in Urbana
Patients from Champaign County can now make appointments to see Memorial Health medical specialists in Urbana.On Monday, Nov. 14, Memorial Health̵...
Hugo Will LayneAustin and Whitney Layne of Mechanicsburg announce the birth of a son, Hugo Will Layne, born at 9:43 a.m. Oct. 3, 2016, at Dublin Metho...
Stapleton signs intent
LIMA, Ohio – Elysha Stapleton was among the signees recently introduced on the campus of the University of Northwestern Ohio. Stapleton, a Mecha...
Indians roll over Greeneview
MECHANICSBURG – The Indians were all over Greeneview from the opening kickoff Friday night, racing away to a 40-7 victory in what served as the ...
Indians spoil Cardinals’ homecoming
NORTH LEWISBURG – Mechanicsburg was all over Triad from the opening snap and spoiled homecoming for the Cardinals with a 49-0 victory on Friday ...
Indians push more athletes to state
TROY – Mechanicsburg made sure David Harvey wasn’t going to be alone at the state track and field meet next week.The Indians qualified a h...
House, Cochran compete
Heidelberg University track and field teammates and Mechanicsburg High School graduates Rachel House and Hayley Cochran recently competed in the NCAA ...
West Jeff, Greenon invited to join OHC
A year ago when it was announced that Madison-Plains High School would be moving from the Central Ohio-based Mid-State League Ohio Division to the exp...
Simpsons celebrate 60th
Mr. and Mrs. Jack Simpson of Mechanicsburg will celebrate their 60th anniversary July 6. They were married on that date in 1956 by the Rev. Tom Taylor...
Howleys celebrate 30th
Mark and Jacqueline Howley of Mechanicsburg will celebrate their 30th anniversary July 6. They were married on that date in 1986 by the Rev. Tom Mauso...
Denise S. Detling of Barnesville, daughter of Jack M. Detling and the late Patty J. Detling of North Lewisburg, and Dylan J. Rogers of Barnesville, so...
Mary Kathryn Elizabeth Brugger, Urbana, and Robert Wesley Dean, Mechanicsburg, were wed at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Norwood, on May 14 a...
Spencer James Allen HuffmanSpencer James Allen Huffman was born June 5, 2016, at 9:55 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces and measuring 20 inches at th...
Test dairy, nutrition IQ with MyPlate quizzes
Question: My son, who is 11, says that since butter is made from milk, it should be counted as a dairy food. I know that it’s not dairy, but can...
Boomer Blog: It’s the first day of school for everyone
For sixty some years of my life, the best day of any year was the first day of school. I enjoyed holidays, but the annual highlight was always the day...
WTC History Reviewed
“WTC History Presented in Review”Reprinted From The Telegram March 3, 1966WTC History Presented in ReviewThe Woman’s Tourist Club me...
Garden Club reminisced
Reprinted from the Telegram, September 25, 1975Goshen Garden Club Memories RecalledWith past presidents as special guests, members of the Goshen Garde...
CCPA auction to raise funds for local preservation
It is back. The Décor and More Auction is back. The auction is the first of several fundraising events that the CCPA holds every year. It will be...
Madison-Champaign ESC preschool classrooms receive 5-Star ratings
The Madison-Champaign ESC is proud to announce that each of our preschool classrooms have been audited by ODE’s Step Up To Quality efforts and h...