State of the Plate dinner highlights locally grown food
Date set for annual Mechanicsburg Fire & EMS gathering
Pets of the Week
Boo in the Bog is among fall events at Cedar Bog
Program to honor U.S. airmen who served during World War II
- Village, township address portable radio issue - 3:20 pm
- State of the Plate dinner highlights locally grown food - 3:20 pm
- Date set for annual Mechanicsburg Fire & EMS gathering - 3:19 pm
- Triad board selects architect - 12:07 pm
- Pets of the Week - 12:07 pm
- Purk to give bluegrass program at library - 12:07 pm
- Boo in the Bog is among fall events at Cedar Bog - 12:07 pm
- Program to honor U.S. airmen who served during World War II - 12:39 pm
- Graham to host 45th band fest - 10:00 pm
- Mechanicsburg Homecoming Royalty - 9:50 pm
- Village to flush hydrants Aug. 26 - 3:59 pm
- M’burg board to bring on school resource officer - 11:42 am
- Pets of the Week - 11:14 am
- Mechanicsburg war hero to be recognized Saturday - 10:50 am
- For the love of horses: Woman overcame polio as child by horseback riding therapy - 10:16 am
- Triad brings on new staff - 10:16 am
- Breast Friends Forever raise funds for camisoles - 10:16 am
- Council discusses wastewater treatment project - 10:16 am
- Junior fair board advisor continues through retirement - 10:16 am
- Then and Now: West Main, Mechanicburg - 10:16 am
- What GMO labeling means for storage, distribution - 10:16 am
- One corny mascot: ‘Brutus’ corn image shows off Farm Science Review technology - 10:16 am
- Madden Road Music Fest is Saturday - 4:24 pm
- Columbia Gas urges safe digging around lines - 11:47 am
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:47 pm
- Champaign County home repair assistance available - 4:47 pm
- All invited to Friends of the Library meeting - 4:02 pm
- Barely Used Pet - 3:10 pm
- Animal Welfare League - 3:07 pm
- Fire district board signs off on events coverage - 2:37 pm
- HEAP Summer Crisis Program begins - 1:02 pm
- ESC approves staff contracts - 1:01 pm
- View Story - 1:01 pm
- PAWS Animal Shelter - 1:01 pm
- Local News Briefs - 11:56 am
- Triad High School Honor Roll - 5:22 pm
- Animal Welfare League - 4:29 pm
- Barely Used Pet - 4:29 pm
- Mechanicsburg Middle School Honor Roll - 4:29 pm
- M’burg student earns CCRTA scholarship - 4:29 pm
- Local native finds calling overseas - 4:28 pm updated: 4:29 pm.
- PAWS Animal Shelter - 4:28 pm
- KTH to begin expansion projects - 5:35 pm updated: 5:35 pm.
- Student News of Area Interest - 5:22 pm
- United Way offers nonprofit board training - 4:21 pm
- DAR holds grave-marking ceremonies - 4:21 pm
- ‘Gloria – The Musical’ returning to Gloria Theatre - 4:21 pm
- Women can schedule mammogram without referral - 4:21 pm
- Oak Grove Church reunion planned - 4:21 pm
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial on display June 9-13 - 9:42 pm
Village to flush hydrants Aug. 26
The village of Mechanicsburg will flush fire hydrants at 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 26. Flushing is done to remove sediment from the pipes in order to maint...
M’burg board to bring on school resource officer
MECHANICSBURG – Mechanicsburg Exempted Village Schools will have a school resource officer in the building for the upcoming school year.The boar...
Pets of the Week
PAWS Animal ShelterHi, my name is Flamingo. Yes, I know my name is unusual for a kitten. I came to Paws Animal Shelter with my brother, Hot Dog, and m...
Mechanicsburg war hero to be recognized Saturday
MECHANICSBURG – A Mechanicsburg native killed in action in Vietnam will be honored at an event Saturday.Robert T. Reed was the only Mechanicsbur...
For the love of horses: Woman overcame polio as child by horseback riding therapy
SOUTH CHARLESTON — The soothing clip-clop of the Clydesdale’s hoofs on pavement was the only sound heard on the country road near South Ch...
House, Cochran compete
Heidelberg University track and field teammates and Mechanicsburg High School graduates Rachel House and Hayley Cochran recently competed in the NCAA ...
West Jeff, Greenon invited to join OHC
A year ago when it was announced that Madison-Plains High School would be moving from the Central Ohio-based Mid-State League Ohio Division to the exp...
M’burg trio named 1st team All-Ohio
A trio of Mechanicsburg football players has been named first-team All-Ohio in Division VI.Junior quarterback Kaleb Romero, jusnior defensive lineman ...
Marion Local nips M’burg, 9-7
BELLEFONTAINE – In the end, it came down to a yard here, or two there.Top-seeded Marion Local rallied to defeat second-seeded Mechanicsburg, 9-7...
Indians rout Jefferson, 42-12
SIDNEY – Attention Marion Local: Unbeaten Mechanicsburg is for real.The second-seeded Indians blasted Delphos Jefferson, 42-12, here Saturday ni...
Indians pound Williamsburg
MECHANICSBURG – Unbeaten Mechanicsburg wore all-black uniforms on Saturday, which was fitting, as it was lights out for the visiting Williamsbur...
Denise S. Detling of Barnesville, daughter of Jack M. Detling and the late Patty J. Detling of North Lewisburg, and Dylan J. Rogers of Barnesville, so...
Mary Kathryn Elizabeth Brugger, Urbana, and Robert Wesley Dean, Mechanicsburg, were wed at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Norwood, on May 14 a...
Spencer James Allen HuffmanSpencer James Allen Huffman was born June 5, 2016, at 9:55 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces and measuring 20 inches at th...
Murrays celebrate 60th
David and Doris (Mattox) Murray celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 10. They were married June 10, 1956, by the Rev. Richard Johnson at ...
Thomases celebrate 50th
Gary and Patricia (Davis) Thomas of Cable will celebrate their 50th anniversary with a party from 5 to 8 p.m. June 18 at 4420 E. state Route 29, Urban...
Annette Price of Dayton announces the engagement of her daughter Chelsea Price of Urbana to Thomas Vaughan III of Urbana.The bride-elect graduated fro...
Boomer Blog: It’s the first day of school for everyone
For sixty some years of my life, the best day of any year was the first day of school. I enjoyed holidays, but the annual highlight was always the day...
WTC History Reviewed
“WTC History Presented in Review”Reprinted From The Telegram March 3, 1966WTC History Presented in ReviewThe Woman’s Tourist Club me...
Garden Club reminisced
Reprinted from the Telegram, September 25, 1975Goshen Garden Club Memories RecalledWith past presidents as special guests, members of the Goshen Garde...
CCPA auction to raise funds for local preservation
It is back. The Décor and More Auction is back. The auction is the first of several fundraising events that the CCPA holds every year. It will be...
Madison-Champaign ESC preschool classrooms receive 5-Star ratings
The Madison-Champaign ESC is proud to announce that each of our preschool classrooms have been audited by ODE’s Step Up To Quality efforts and h...
Mechanicsburg Christmas was one to remember
The 2015 Christmas in the Village was one of the best, and warmest, yet!The Board of Our Towne Mechanicsburg (OTM) would like to extend our sincere th...