Indians push more athletes to state
Barely Used Pets
Stapleton sentenced for child’s death
Animal Welfare League
PAWS Animal Shelter
- KTH to begin expansion projects - 5:35 pm updated: 5:35 pm.
- Student News of Area Interest - 5:22 pm
- United Way offers nonprofit board training - 4:21 pm
- DAR holds grave-marking ceremonies - 4:21 pm
- ‘Gloria – The Musical’ returning to Gloria Theatre - 4:21 pm
- Women can schedule mammogram without referral - 4:21 pm
- Oak Grove Church reunion planned - 4:21 pm
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial on display June 9-13 - 9:42 pm
- Mix and match seeds in London - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Take precautions against mosquitoes and ticks - 9:44 pm
- Ohioans invited to enjoy weekend of free fishing - 9:44 pm
- Triad board may refinance building project funds - 9:44 pm
- Clark County Master Gardeners host plant sale - 9:44 pm
- Barely Used Pets - 9:44 pm
- Village establishes records commission - 9:44 pm
- Stapleton sentenced for child’s death - 9:44 pm
- Vitale seeks opinions on medical marijuana - 9:44 pm
- Animal Welfare League - 9:44 pm
- PAWS Animal Shelter - 9:44 pm
- NECCFD seeking paramedics for new position - 9:44 pm
- Orchestra season concludes with guest violinist - 5:56 pm
- School board considers parking issues - 5:56 pm
- Student News of Area Interest - 5:56 pm
- Barely Used Pet - 5:56 pm
- Local band hits road for tour - 5:56 pm
- Animal Welfare League - 5:56 pm
- North Lewisburg to hold village cleanup week in May - 5:56 pm
- Meals on Wheels needs drivers - 5:56 pm
- LifeCare Alliance salutes Spirit Award Volunteers - 5:56 pm
- House conservative leader warns against ‘rigging’ convention - 5:56 pm
- CCPA announces home and garden tour sites - 5:56 pm
- Mechanicsburg Honor Roll - 5:56 pm
- Mechanicsburg FFA Places 2nd at State Contest - 5:56 pm
- American Legion supports youth teams - 2:07 pm
- Student News of Area Interest - 2:07 pm
- UU exhibit features Japanese calligraphy - 2:07 pm
- Mechanicsburg joins digital expenditure site - 2:07 pm
- Child Abuse Prevention Month - 2:07 pm
- Vitale offers laptops; Jordan offers internships - 2:06 pm
- Tickles and Toodles to cheer - 2:06 pm
- Historical Society to host honored Vietnam War vet - 2:06 pm
- PAWS Animal Shelter - 11:16 am
- 4th annual 5K run/walk to raise funds for Cancer Assn. - 11:16 am
- Free admission at Cedar Bog’s Earth Day Art Show - 11:16 am
- Pioneer focuses on health of members and cooperative - 11:16 am
- Discover ‘all things garden’ at Garden Fling - 12:16 pm
- Acura plant unveils NSX supercar - 12:16 pm
- Village unveils plans for $2.5 million project - 12:16 pm
- Boosting business with tax incentives - 12:16 pm
- Farm Bill expert to speak at university - 12:15 pm
Take precautions against mosquitoes and ticks
COLUMBUS – With the arrival of mosquito and tick season in Ohio, the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) urges Ohioans to “fight the bite̶...
Ohioans invited to enjoy weekend of free fishing
COLUMBUS - Ohio is known for its world-class fishing, and on May 7 and 8, state residents are invited to take part in the annual free fishing weekend,...
Triad board may refinance building project funds
NORTH LEWISBURG – More funds used to build Triad Local Schools’ school buildings may be able to be refinanced, saving the district money.T...
Clark County Master Gardeners host plant sale
SPRINGFIELD - The Master Gardeners of Clark County will hold a Plant $ell-ebration 9 a.m.-1 p.m. on Saturday, May 7, at the Snyder Park Gardens & ...
Barely Used Pets
Hi! “I’m Dixie” and “I’m Pixie.” We are Puggle girls. We are about 3 years old. Dixie : “Look, I know I̵...
Village establishes records commission
The Mechanicsburg Village Council on April 18 took a step forward in its attempt to address the mounds of boxes filled with paper records that’s...
M’burg trio named 1st team All-Ohio
A trio of Mechanicsburg football players has been named first-team All-Ohio in Division VI.Junior quarterback Kaleb Romero, jusnior defensive lineman ...
Marion Local nips M’burg, 9-7
BELLEFONTAINE – In the end, it came down to a yard here, or two there.Top-seeded Marion Local rallied to defeat second-seeded Mechanicsburg, 9-7...
Indians pound Williamsburg
MECHANICSBURG – Unbeaten Mechanicsburg wore all-black uniforms on Saturday, which was fitting, as it was lights out for the visiting Williamsbur...
Romero, Indians pummel Tigers
WEST LIBERTY – It was all Mechanicsburg right from the opening kickoff Friday night as the Indians rolled over rival West Liberty-Salem, 44-0, t...
Mechanicsburg blanks NW, 35-0
MECHANICSBURG — Phil Cook scored a couple of early touchdowns to put Mechanicsburg ahead of Northwestern and the Indians cruised to a 35-0 victo...
Gavers celebrate 40th
Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Gaver of Mechanicsburg celebrated their 40th anniversary Nov. 29, 2015.They are the parents of a son, Zachary.Both Mr. and Mrs. Ga...
Patty Suann Spanswick and Robert Wayne Spanswick were married Aug. 8, 2015, at the United Methodist Church in North Lewisburg.The bride is the daughte...
Shania Lea Tate Lamoureux and Pvt. Zachary Evan Lamoureux were married at 6 p.m. Dec. 18, 2015.The bride is the daughter of Jason and Kyla Tate of Urb...
Braelyn Kay PembertonJames Roger and Heather Renee Pemberton of Gulfport, Mississippi, announce the birth of a daughter, Braelyn Kay Pemberton, born a...
Aaliyah Rose HumphreyCiara Howell and Tate Humphrey of North Lewisburg announce the birth of a daughter, Aaliyah Rose Humphrey, born at 4:55 p.m. Dec....
Mechanicsburg Christmas was one to remember
The 2015 Christmas in the Village was one of the best, and warmest, yet!The Board of Our Towne Mechanicsburg (OTM) would like to extend our sincere th...
Village missing Keller since ‘97
Reprinted from The Telegram, Dec. 10, 1997“Mechanicsburg loses friend in Keller”By Dean ShipleyTelegram Staff WriterIf Mechanicsburg resid...
Boomer Blog: May the Force of the New Year be with us
I am not well-versed in the basics or the minutiae of the Star Wars franchise. More than one nephew will cringe to hear that I occasionally confuse St...
Boomer Blog – That stuff in the back of the cupboard
I recently happened across a picture of Esquire shoe polish. The flat, round metal can of pasty cream helped me recall any Saturday night before a Sun...
Mechanicsburg Public Library expanding hours
Expanded hours are coming to the Mechanicsburg Public Library. Jan. 4, 2016, launches expanded hours of Monday through Friday: open at 10 a.m. and clo...
Former resident played with Thorpe
Reprinted from The Telegram, January 27, 1999“Telegram publisher played with Thorpe”By Dean ShipleyTelegram Staff WriterMECHANICSBURG̵...