Citizens urged to test for radon
Pets of the Week
Pets of the Week
Seniors receive Honda-Ohio State Math Medal
Mburg 5th grader wins Holiday Card contest
- Two arrested for local theft crimes - 5:06 pm
- Free community meals available - 3:17 pm
- Citizens urged to test for radon - 3:17 pm
- M’burg grad studying in Brazil - 3:17 pm
- Library activities include stories, Legos, soup - 3:17 pm
- Triad joins Memorial’s Athletic Training Program - 3:17 pm
- Pets of the Week - 3:17 pm
- M’burg library seeks photos for Sweetheart Display - 3:16 pm
- Recycling times changing at mobile sites - 3:16 pm
- Christmas spirit - 11:51 am
- Champaign County EMA seeks new director - 11:51 am
- Ohio deer harvest lower in 2016 than 2015 - 11:51 am
- Triad parents bring up school response to bullying - 11:51 am
- Pets of the Week - 11:51 am
- Raffle to raise funds for police K9 unit - 11:51 am
- Therapist is on a mission - 11:51 am
- Ohioan modifies go-carts as unusual therapy for the disabled - 4:30 pm
- Seniors receive Honda-Ohio State Math Medal - 4:30 pm
- Mburg 5th grader wins Holiday Card contest - 4:30 pm
- Pets of the Week - 4:30 pm
- County health organizations discuss improvement plan - 7:00 pm
- Mechanicsburg Middle recognized as ‘Momentum’ awardee - 6:47 pm
- TCC Verizon launching corporate giving program in Urbana - 6:47 pm
- Mechanicsburg High School Honor Rolls - 6:47 pm
- Local schools receive award for test gains - 6:47 pm
On August 12, 2016, the Mechanicsburg Eagles and corporate sponsor, CRSI, hosted a Bluegrass Festival benefiting the Champaign County Sheriff Office, ...
Champaign County EMA seeks new director
The Champaign County Emergency Management Executive Board is looking to fill the Director of Emergency Management Agency/Office of Homeland Security f...
Ohio deer harvest lower in 2016 than 2015
According to information released Monday by the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR), hunters checked 66,759 white-tailed deer during Ohio̵...
Triad parents bring up school response to bullying
NORTH LEWISBURG – The parents of a Triad student who allegedly took her own life brought up bullying at Triad Local Schools’ Nov. 21 meeti...
Pets of the Week
PAWS Animal Shelter (cat)Put some sparkle in your life by adopting lovely Miss Sparkle. She is a pretty tiger and white cat with white paws. Her green...
Raffle to raise funds for police K9 unit
MECHANICSBURG – In its ongoing effort to raise the funds necessary to add a K9 to the village’s police roster, the Mechanicsburg Police As...
Stapleton signs intent
LIMA, Ohio – Elysha Stapleton was among the signees recently introduced on the campus of the University of Northwestern Ohio. Stapleton, a Mecha...
Indians roll over Greeneview
MECHANICSBURG – The Indians were all over Greeneview from the opening kickoff Friday night, racing away to a 40-7 victory in what served as the ...
Indians spoil Cardinals’ homecoming
NORTH LEWISBURG – Mechanicsburg was all over Triad from the opening snap and spoiled homecoming for the Cardinals with a 49-0 victory on Friday ...
Indians push more athletes to state
TROY – Mechanicsburg made sure David Harvey wasn’t going to be alone at the state track and field meet next week.The Indians qualified a h...
House, Cochran compete
Heidelberg University track and field teammates and Mechanicsburg High School graduates Rachel House and Hayley Cochran recently competed in the NCAA ...
West Jeff, Greenon invited to join OHC
A year ago when it was announced that Madison-Plains High School would be moving from the Central Ohio-based Mid-State League Ohio Division to the exp...
Simpsons celebrate 60th
Mr. and Mrs. Jack Simpson of Mechanicsburg will celebrate their 60th anniversary July 6. They were married on that date in 1956 by the Rev. Tom Taylor...
Howleys celebrate 30th
Mark and Jacqueline Howley of Mechanicsburg will celebrate their 30th anniversary July 6. They were married on that date in 1986 by the Rev. Tom Mauso...
Denise S. Detling of Barnesville, daughter of Jack M. Detling and the late Patty J. Detling of North Lewisburg, and Dylan J. Rogers of Barnesville, so...
Mary Kathryn Elizabeth Brugger, Urbana, and Robert Wesley Dean, Mechanicsburg, were wed at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Norwood, on May 14 a...
Spencer James Allen HuffmanSpencer James Allen Huffman was born June 5, 2016, at 9:55 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces and measuring 20 inches at th...
Boomer Blog: Of dungarees and record hops
Another one of those photos recently came up on Facebook - the kind that shows an item from the past, with instructions to “share” upon re...
Mental Illness Awareness Week is October 2-8
The National Alliance on Mental Illness announces that Oct. 2-8 is “National Mental Illness Awareness Week.”In 1990, the U.S. Congress est...
Test dairy, nutrition IQ with MyPlate quizzes
Question: My son, who is 11, says that since butter is made from milk, it should be counted as a dairy food. I know that it’s not dairy, but can...
Boomer Blog: It’s the first day of school for everyone
For sixty some years of my life, the best day of any year was the first day of school. I enjoyed holidays, but the annual highlight was always the day...
WTC History Reviewed
“WTC History Presented in Review”Reprinted From The Telegram March 3, 1966WTC History Presented in ReviewThe Woman’s Tourist Club me...
Garden Club reminisced
Reprinted from the Telegram, September 25, 1975Goshen Garden Club Memories RecalledWith past presidents as special guests, members of the Goshen Garde...